If you ask any jaded tenant who’s had to deal with an unpleasant landlord, a rental deposit to them feels less like a “deposit” and more like just an extra payment. The thing that we take here for granted in Singapore is that rental deposits go straight into a landlord’s pocket/bank account, and most landlords…
- Rental deposits: Should we still trust landlords to hold it?
- Negative Sale: How selling your HDB/condo can put you in debt instantly
- Expats are flocking to rent Robertson Quay condos, here’s proof.
- 99.co’s Agent Success Stories: Teresa Tan’s nurturing approach helps agents be their own bosses
- Man who posted “After a long day… we are having an illegal gathering, so what? Enjoy the food to the max.” fined $4,500 for illegal gathering